Now that I’m back to my PC after a 2-week absence, I am disheartened to find that so few, including Harold Camping, were raptured away. I realized that I had to have been, because I didn’t experience any of the earthquakes. Heaven isn’t quite what I expected, as it is an exact replica of the way things were on earth. There are no pearly gates or streets of gold, but I just can’t get rid of these 72 virgins who follow me everywhere.
Click on photo for contact information.
- Updated Version of Groundhog Day
- Beware the ‘H’ Word
- Getting Serious About Mathematics
- For People Who Don’t Understand ISIS
- Five More Problems
- What Sounds Like a Chain Saw but is Much More Dangerous?
- Yoichiro Nambu
- Rambling #6
- Answers to Logic Problems #1
- Logic Problems #1
- Mixed Metaphors
- The Wonders of Homeopathy
- H-Bomb Dropped on U.S.
- New App for Women in New York or Other Big Cities