If you follow Yahoo’s coverage of scientific news as I do, you’ve probably read that ichthyosaurs don’t really explode when they die (Mother Ichthyosaur Didn’t Explode) — yawn. Yahoo often carries shocking news like this, and they never give a clue where they got their story, what species they’re talking about, or display a pictures related to the story. Well, I’ve fixed that. The species is Xenotherus Icthycanthus, and here is a video showing several views of that mother that didn’t explode.
Click on photo for contact information.
- Beware the ‘H’ Word
- Getting Serious About Mathematics
- For People Who Don’t Understand ISIS
- Five More Problems
- What Sounds Like a Chain Saw but is Much More Dangerous?
- Yoichiro Nambu
- Rambling #6
- Answers to Logic Problems #1
- Logic Problems #1
- Mixed Metaphors
- The Wonders of Homeopathy
- H-Bomb Dropped on U.S.
- New App for Women in New York or Other Big Cities
- My New Pet