When I was in eighth grade, one of our local newspapers would occasionally publish a math problem and wait for at least a week for someone to write in a solution. I know better than to try that here, since the people I thought might read my last set of problems apparently didn’t. Since the previous problems were more logic than math, I promised one actual math problem. Three of the five here use math. Since the last group was such a dud, I promise no more problems after this. Continue reading
Click on photo for contact information.
- Updated Version of Groundhog Day
- Beware the ‘H’ Word
- Getting Serious About Mathematics
- For People Who Don’t Understand ISIS
- Five More Problems
- What Sounds Like a Chain Saw but is Much More Dangerous?
- Yoichiro Nambu
- Rambling #6
- Answers to Logic Problems #1
- Logic Problems #1
- Mixed Metaphors
- The Wonders of Homeopathy
- H-Bomb Dropped on U.S.
- New App for Women in New York or Other Big Cities