There are several bloggers and YouTube producers who have made a big impact on me. Several just disappeared suddenly after building a large audience, and I’m curious if anyone knows what happened. The first was Stephanie, better known as LovingDoubt. She made YouTube videos that could suck the viewers in and make them want to know more about how she first became a Pentecostal fundamentalist and then turned to the dark side and was seduced by powers of atheism. (I’m not portraying what she said properly, so don’t let your opinions be influenced by me.) Like most others who achieved success in the on-line world, she understood the magic of how to tell a story, and she had an incredible sense of humor.
Click on photo for contact information.
- Beware the ‘H’ Word
- Getting Serious About Mathematics
- For People Who Don’t Understand ISIS
- Five More Problems
- What Sounds Like a Chain Saw but is Much More Dangerous?
- Yoichiro Nambu
- Rambling #6
- Answers to Logic Problems #1
- Logic Problems #1
- Mixed Metaphors
- The Wonders of Homeopathy
- H-Bomb Dropped on U.S.
- New App for Women in New York or Other Big Cities
- My New Pet