So, what’s been happening for the last 3 months? As I’ve mentioned before, my parents are very likely to pass the century mark and increasing disabilities have pretty much required us to go from assisted living to memory care for them, and for the last several months we have talked with them about over a dozen different options for doing that along with visiting each facility (including seeing some multiple times because they couldn’t remember what they were like). If you wind up in that situation, remember to take lots of videos and photos. To make a very long story short, my mother found only one of them acceptable, and we had to make arrangements for when an opening would occur, followed by reminding them every time we visited about eventually moving.
Click on photo for contact information.
- Updated Version of Groundhog Day
- Beware the ‘H’ Word
- Getting Serious About Mathematics
- For People Who Don’t Understand ISIS
- Five More Problems
- What Sounds Like a Chain Saw but is Much More Dangerous?
- Yoichiro Nambu
- Rambling #6
- Answers to Logic Problems #1
- Logic Problems #1
- Mixed Metaphors
- The Wonders of Homeopathy
- H-Bomb Dropped on U.S.
- New App for Women in New York or Other Big Cities